Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Join the CVS Bandwagon!

Who wants to shop at CVS for free? I do! I do! I have already found the wonder of CVS Extra Care Bucks, but I have just realized that I have not been using them to their fullest potential. Shame on me. I found this website today and love it!!! This is a woman who knows how to work the system to her advantage and I just have to share. Her website is called Centsible Savings and she goes through step-by-step how to save your pennies at CVS. Along with her website, she recommends using another website called Money Saving Mom to truly stretch your dollars.

If anyone wants to do this with me then let me know! The great thing about CVS, is that it is the same in Kansas as it is in other states in the country...at least I think it is, so we can all be one big happy family as we shop with our "free" money.

No comments: