Monday, May 11, 2009

Coupon Websites

One of my favorite websites to find coupons for is The Coupon Mom. Right now there are some exceptionally good coupons to print too. It is a free service, but you do have to sign up with an email address. I had someone come up and ask me if I give out my email address to get coupons. The answer is yes...but I don't give them my "friends and family" email. Instead I signed up for another email that I use specifically for signing up for things, like coupons. I highly recommend it. The Coupon Mom also has a blog where she lists all the great deals each week for the 3 major drug stores: CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid. It comes in very handy. Go visit this site, print some great coupons, and see what else the Coupon Mom has to offer. She was also on Oprah several months ago. Here is part of the video from that show:

No comments: