Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Coupons and Things

There is a website out there that I don't use very often, but when I do use it, it is terrific. It is called Coupons and Things by Dede. Sometimes there is only one or two coupons that I need and I don't want to go and spend a fortune buying Sunday papers for a small amount of coupons. So, I go to this website and order the coupons I want in the quantities that I want.

Since Tanner was up at the crack of dawn this morning, I had some time to look over the new circulars for this coming week and they are awesome! I immediately went to Coupons and Things and ordered the coupons I wanted so they would get here before the sales end. This company is usually very quick about getting the coupons mailed out and at your door.

They charge a very minimal fee for each coupon: depending on the coupon value, they charge anywhere from .05-.25 cents per coupons. Today I bought 40 coupons and with the .92 cents shipping, I spent $4.02. You must order a minimum of $3 worth of coupons for them to ship to you.

Here are the coupons I bought this week:

*Quaker Oats .60 off of 1 x 10
*Quaker Instant Oats .70 off of 1 x 5
*Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal .50 off of 1 x 5
*Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats 1.50 off of 2 x 5
*Wholly Guacamole 1 off of 1 x 5 (no sales on this item this week, but they go on sale often and
they are great to freeze!)
*McCormick Spices .25 off of 1 x 10

Now, if any of you from Olathe order coupons from this website, could you please order me 2 Skippy Peanut Butter coupons and I will pay you for them. I meant to order 2 for the sales this week and pressed the buy button right as my brain was remembering this. Aarrgghh!

No comments: