Thursday, January 15, 2009

Questions Answered

Here is the deal with Hen House double coupons: The register automatically doubles the coupons and this is true every day of the week; you don't need to ask for them to be doubled. As I said before, they double coupons up to a .50 cent value...so in laymen's terms, if you bring a coupon in for .55 cents, they won't double it.

The grocery circulars come in the Wednesday paper since their ads run from Wednesday to Wednesday. I do not get the Wednesday paper. Instead I just look at the online circulars. Here is a link-list of the circulars:
The drug store circulars come in the Sunday paper because their ads run Sunday to Sunday, but I thought I'd include them in my link-list anyway.

Now, just a word of caution: There have been a few times that I have gone into the grocery store for a deal that I found in their online circular, and the item is not on sale in the actual store. This has only happened 1 or 2 times in the past 7 or 8 months, but just so you know, although uncommon, it can happen.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks! I will let you know how my adventures work out.

Sara said...

Good luck Amy! If you ever find a great deal, let me know. :)